262 - Dr Stuart McGill on Secrets to an Iron Spine
This week we welcome back Dr Stuart McGill to discuss our many unanswered questions when it comes to back pain, lifestyle posture faults and back surgery.
Dr McGill drops some amazing knowledge in this show especially around his research on surgeries you absolutely will want to hear. This again was an incredible interview.
Dr Stuart McGill - https://www.backfitpro.com/
- When the weight i slow and the volume is low, the body will tolerate a lot of mistakes (3:10)
- Every biological system has a tipping point, if you're below that point it builds your body if you cross it it tears it down (15:19)
- My world is to enhance performance and reduce pain (22:12)
- Most power lifters could never be olympic lifters because they don't have the hip (41:50)
- You wake up in the morning, you may have a cup of coffee, and then you go for a walk, that's not negotiable (59:47)
Ask Questions on Instagram -
Subscribe for email Updates -